This is a very special blog post to introduce our latest project, a unique collaboration between moser, a brand and design specialist, VPS prod, an award-winning video production company, and akosma software:
digital2.0, available on the App Store, is an exploration into the capabilities of the iPad. Everybody talks about this new device, but what can you do with it? We hear this question all the time, from our clients and even from our colleagues and the teams we work with. So we decided to join forces and create a demo application answering most of the questions raised by this new type of media.
digital2.0 provides answers to the following questions:
- How does the iPad deal with changes in the orientations of the device?
- Which fonts are available in the device? Can I add my own corporate fonts?
- What kind of interactivity is available in the iPad?
- How do you integrate video content into an iPad application?
- Can you retrieve and display real-time data on an iPad?
- What about 3D? How do you integrate it into an application?
- Does the iPad know where the user is located?
- How can you connect the iPad to social networking sites?
Finally, we’ve also included a “Making of” video, shot during the 3 months of work required to create this project since April. Around 10 people were involved in this project, from graphic designers to video directors, and we are all really proud of the result. We hope you’ll like it too!
- None Found