Invisible GmbH and akosma software are thrilled to announce their latest collaboration: a three day training about mobile web app development using jQuery, Sencha Touch and PhoneGap!
Easy, quick dev of “native” applications
This three day intensive course takes you from being a web developer to being a mobile developer. We take you through the basics of writing HTML5 applications for mobile devices, cover the additional APIs that allow you to access the functions of the devices (like storage, geo-location, accelerometers) and put you in control of deploying an application to either iOS or Android devices.
Jens-Christian Fischer, InVisible GmbH
Jens-Christian started writing software in the late 1980s and been working on Web applications since the mid 1990s. The last 6 years he has been developing, writing and teaching Ruby on Rails and other web related technologies. Jens-Christian is the CEO of InVisible GmbH, a Zurich based web development agency.
Adrian Kosmaczewski, akosma software
Adrian has been writing software for the past 20 years. He started working professionally in 1996, riding the first and second waves of the web. He started writing Cocoa applications for the Mac in 2002, and has been writing iOS apps since he returned from WWDC 2008. Adrian is the founder of akosma software, with a strong focus in all things iOS.
The 3 day course will be held the 15. – 17. November 2011, in Zurich.
- Regular Price: CHF 1650.–
- Early Bird Price: CHF 1400.– (a 15% discount) if ordered before 15.10.2011.
- Multiple people from the same company? Get a 10% discount for the second person.
- Members of /ch/open receive a 15% discount (not cumulative with early bird price)
Included in price
- 3 days of intensive hands-on training in a small group, with plenty of time to talk to the instructors
- Comprehensive Documentation
- Full lunch meal
- “There has to be food” – plenty of snacks and drinks during the day
- None Found